Management Buy-Outs / Management Buy-Ins
As an MBO or MBI team you have the opportunity to take ownership of a business. The process is often complex and time consuming; the period between identifying the opportunity and completing the transaction can be several months. On the upside, a purchase means that management teams can own their own business and enjoy financial rewards far in excess of a standard salary.
Streets Corporate Finance assists with MBO and MBI teams at every stage, providing you with sound commercial advice enabling the management team to focus on running the business and delivering its ongoing performance. As your dedicated professional team we will manage the process and support you through all negotiations, liaise with the numerous other parties as appropriate up to completion of the deal.
Our extensive network of finance contacts enables us identify the right funding structure to carry out the transaction; this may include a mixture of bank debt, asset based lending or indeed private equity.
Our service to you will include:
- Initial advice and planning at the stage of your proposal
- Valuation and advice on the most appropriate structure
- Tax planning from our experienced tax team for both your investment and the vendors consideration to ensure the deal is attractive to all parties
- Preparing a business plan for the transaction and post transaction strategy
- Financial modeling and identifying the most appropriate funding structure
- Approaching funders and securing finance
- Supporting negotiations with the Vendor, adding credibility to your offer of purchase
- Preparing Heads of Terms
- Project management of the deal including dealing with the funders, due diligence teams and lawyers so that the transaction completes in a time efficient manner
- Post deal support